Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How High?


Mountains how high must we climb?
How far should we go?
When we give up trying and
nothing matters at all?
When the whole world
outside looks dull and afraid
even the most beautiful scene
is another one of God's creations
made?

We can turn our back to the
ones that love us the most
always there to lend a hand
and demand their love to
surround your very breath,
to pick you up when you fall,
always there to find you when
others turn away.
These are the people that loves
you and always will love you no
matter what you do.
I thank God for giving me a chance
to live and for giving me two feet
to walk, a will to talk, an eye to
see all that God will give when this
life is depressing and full of heartache.

God made the earth for all his
beauty to be seen let's stop and
look for a minute and breathe
in the life that we have because
tomorrow may be our last.
Keep climbing the mountain
and never look down.


- Misty -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers