Instagram

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Live up to Your Name


Be known by a name that will symbolise your real Self and not simply denote or describe your body.  Have names that are saturated with divinity, that remind you of the Divine that is latent and potent in you.  And constantly reveal to yourself the implications of that name.  Try your best to live up to the demands of that name.  Do not shorten the name or behead it into a string of alphabetical letters.  Keep them as they are so that you, as well as others, can have the chance of uttering the significant name of God that you bear.  It is a crime against your parents and ancestors if you defile or deface the name they have handed down to you as a legacy for your salvation; hand it on unimpaired to your children and children's children.  There is much in a name : much instruction, much inspiration.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers