Instagram

Friday, November 13, 2015

Love Glances


Let my eyes gaze out
into all the beauties of this world
and let the sound of birdsong at dawn
caress my ears.

Let eye and ear be as thieves,
stealing Love-glances from You,
storing them within the deep recesses
of this cave of me.

Then, upon a night of pale moon glow,
let hand and pen bring them forth once more.
And, with the coming Love’s rose-coloured dawn,
transform me utterly into a surging threnody of longing.


- Abdur Rahman -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers