Instagram

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

MIRACLE


"Praise God! I am ready for a miracle! I expect a miracle!"

What is a miracle? Is it some good that is so out of the ordinary, so unexplainable that I feel it is surely an act of God? Of course, miracles are from God, but they are a provision of divine law that is in effect at all times and for all people.


Knowing this is true, I am ready for a miracle. I acknowledge that according to the divine plan, miracles are happening - for me and for my loved ones. I expect and accept that the healing, prosperity, understanding, or peace that I so desire for myself and others is happening.

I maintain my faith in God and expect a blessing. Ready for a miracle, I do not limit myself or what I receive. No matter what the need may be, I expect a miracle and I accept a miracle!


"Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find;
knock, and the door will be opened for you."
- Matthew 7:7


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers