Instagram

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Offer Disinterested Service to the Distressed


I have come for the restoration of Dharma (righteousness) for saving the good from harassment and harm, and for educating the 'blind' who miss the way and wander into the wilderness.  When the Gita says, math karma kith (be engaged in My work).  It means only this : engage yourselves in these three tasks, to the extent of your ability.  That is the puja I appreciate; that is the sadhana I bless.  Foster Dharma, help the good, befriend the ignorant, the indigent, the diseased, the distressed, the neglected.  I will be pleased when you do all this, without caring for the consequence or reward in a spirit of dedication.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers