Instagram

Friday, November 27, 2015

Paths different, but Goal is One


Mankind can be happy, peaceful and prosperous only through the knowledge and practice of unity; if man's thoughts, feelings and attitudes run along the byelanes of distinction and difference, his happiness is destroyed by fear, suspicion, pride, hatred and greed.  Santhi is beyond reach.  Consider the One indivisible ocean as your goal and gain.  Then, what does it matter which current flows where.  The Gulf stream, the Arctic stream - all merge in the self-same expanse.  People may be adopting the bhakti path or the jnana path, or the Islamic or Christian paths; they all reach at last the self-same ocean of divine grace.  There, all distinctions disappear and are known as invalid.  All labels and identification slips drop off by themselves.  Names and forms to which each tiny little river was attached fade away when the waters merge in the ocean.  Keep the call of the Ocean ever echoing in the ear.  That is the inner sadhana for everyone until he reaches the One.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers