Instagram

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sadhaka must become one with Sakshi


Caught up in the coils of change, it is very hard, well-nigh impossible, to realise that one is just the witness of this passing show.  But, that is the ultimate stage of the sage, the wise man who has reached the goal.  So, the individual sadhaka must try consistently to practice the attitude of witness, the detached observer.  Getting a glimpse of the king while he is passing in a palanquin does not make the beggar a king.  The jivi must not only know the sakshi the witness supreme, he must become the sakshi.  Till then, the sadhaka continues to be a sadhaka.  As a matter of fact, so long as 'I' persists, the state of sakshi is unattainable.  The sakshi is the inner core of everything, the embodiment of Sat, Chit and Ananda.  There is nothing beyond it or outside it.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers