Instagram

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

THANK YOU, GOD


"Thank you, God, for healing me!"

God, I give thanks that healing is taking place in my mind, body, and affairs.


I welcome every evidence of healing, but I can and do give thanks in advance of anything I may see or feel. Giving thanks before hand relieves me of fear or concern that might interfere with the healing taking place. I relax and let it happen.

I give thanks that a healing can come in an instant. I know also that it can develop over a period of time, so my faith remains strong and unwavering.

And God, thank You for healing my loved ones. Although I may not be with them at all times, I know that Your healing presence is.

Thank You, God, for healing me and my loved ones.


"The woman... fell down before him, and told him the whole truth.
He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has made you well;
go in peace, and be healed of your disease.' "
- Mark 5:33-34



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers