Instagram

Friday, November 20, 2015

The Active and the Assiduous deserve God's Grace


Life is a long process of struggle, striving and achievement.  God has created man so that he might use all his talents to the utmost, and express his special personality or pourusha.  The purpose of man is not mere consumption of food, ending up as a burden upon the earth or as an animal that is a slave to the senses.  God has no need of a horde of loungers and idlers; He grants grace only to the active, the adventurous, and the assiduous marchers.  Intelligence and the capacity to discriminate between the good and the evil should not be laid waste or left uncultivated.  Using them for one's own good and the good of society is the best way of showing gratitude to God for all that He has endowed man with.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers