Instagram

Thursday, November 12, 2015

The Call for Merger be Welcomed gladly


Look at the blossoms in the garden.  When the gardener plucks the flowers, the buds exult that tomorrow is their turn to be gathered into his hands and their faces are full of joy when they unfold in that hope.  Do they feel any sadness?  Do their faces droop?  Are they any the less bright?  No.  The moment they know that is their turn the next day, they make themselves ready with great excitement.  When someone whom you know dies today, you may be afraid that it may be your turn tomorrow, but that should not affect your sadhana.  You must get ready to merge in God any moment when the call comes.  Fear of death is the meanest act of cowardice man is capable of.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers