Instagram

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Tools for Liberation are in Your Hands


You are not thrust by God into an iron cage of destiny, from which there is no escape. He has granted you viveka and vairagya (the discriminative faculty and the capacity to detach yourself from the unpleasant) and also with a sense of awe and wonder.  You have to use these in order to liberate yourself from the bonds you have yourself tied round your feet.  Though bound thus, you are not entirely incapacitated.  On the land that belongs to you, you can grow the food you need or you can idle away the time and allow it to lie fallow.  You cause your own ruin or uplift.  The tools are in your hands; the skills can be learnt; the shackles can be broken.  If you still grovel in slavery, who can save you?  Do not blame fate, fate is the product of your own karma, present and previous.  Be good, do good and see good - that can make your fate highly beneficial.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers