Instagram

Monday, November 23, 2015

True Birthday Celebration


Of what use is it to honour the Avatar and celebrate His birthday when the message of the Avatar is neglected?  The message of the Avatar must be born, must become alive, must grow in you, in your heart.  That is the birthday you have to celebrate.  Plant the seeds of Love in your heart, let them grow into trees of service and bear the  sweet fruits of ananda (bliss).  Share ananda with all.  This is the proper way to celebrate the birthday of the Avatar.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers