Instagram

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Prayer


Christmas brings us
back to peace on earth
into the wonder and magic
in a child's eyes
We connect to our loved ones
redeemed and revived
The birth of Jesus
is the flame in our hearts,
the spirit of love, joy and hope
the wishes of a better year or
the gratitude of what we have had
The beauty of Christ's spirit
living within our hearts and
our souls
We share these gifts with
each other every year
seeking and being with
one another

As for the sorrowful, suffering,
poor, sick, needy, and homeless
We pray for these souls and
give in ways we can

The Jews, Muslims, Hindus,
Buddhists, Native Americans,
Humanists and all the rest...
We all celebrate for love
of each other

Pray for the war to end
and the world to be
restored
Let the white snowflakes
soften our beauty within,
without and everywhere
See the planet overflowing
with love and light and
the gift of an eternal
world beyond us where
we can live in bliss
forever...


- Princess Jeanne -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers