Instagram

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Discriminate between the Real and the Unreal


Devoid of sorrow that is inevitable in dealing with sensory objects, having no intentions and desires, one should be immersed in the bliss of one's own reality.  Man alone, of all creation, has the qualification to achieve this supreme joy.  What a tragedy that he should neglect his right and wander about seeking petty pleasures, empty tinsel!  Children playing with dolls and sticks call them elephants and horses; but it does not make them real elephants and horses.  Ignorant men play in all seriousness, imagining the objects of the world to be real, and they laugh and weep, in joy and in sorrow, they blossom and droop while up or down.  But that does not make the maya jagat (illusory world) less unreal!


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers