Instagram

Saturday, December 19, 2015

DIVINE FRIEND


"God is my true friend and encourages me to be a friend to others."


I reflect on what a true friend God is to me. God is my most trusted companion, the One who always desires the best for me. God's friendship inspires me to pass the blessing of friendship on to others. My life can be the gospel of a true friend, the good news of friendship.

Wanting to be a friend to all, I ask God to guide me. Aware that friendship is more than kind words and casual agreement, I seek the courage, wisdom, and inner peace that are needed to be a friend in good times and in times of challenge.

As I think of the special people who contribute so much good to my life, I realize why God provided me with friends. True friends touch me at a deep level of love and understanding. My friendships remind me to love with the unconditional love that is the divine pattern for all.


"A friend loves at all times."
- Proverbs 17:17


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers