Instagram

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

FEARLESS


"God is my strength, and I face each day filled with peace."

There may be times when I find myself in an unfamiliar place and feel concern or alarm. During these times I remember and affirm the Palmist's assurance that God is "my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall never be shaken."


I remain calm in all situations because I know that God is with me. I acknowledge God's presence in my life, and I react accordingly throughout the day.

I am fearless and do not let my emotions control me. Through my faith in God's protecting presence, I face the day confident and free from concern.

Thank You, God, for Your protection and love. I choose to live fearlessly and take control of my life. I am not a prisoner of fear; rather, I am powerful in my faith.


"God did not give us a spirit of cowardice,
but rather a spirit of power and of love and of self-discipline."
- 2 Timothy 1:7



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers