Instagram

Thursday, December 17, 2015

GOD'S CREATIONS


"I am an expression of divine love, wisdom, life, and abundance."


God created me to be an expression of divine love, and being that expression of divine love to my family and friends blesses me.

God created me to be an expression of divine intelligence. My thoughts are orderly. In divine cooperation, my actions reflect the wisdom of my thoughts.

God created me to be an expression of divine abundance. Knowing that all my blessings come from God, I share them willingly and generously with others.

God created me to be an expression of divine life. I understand that radiant life is perfection of mind and body, and I give full expression to life.

Knowing who I was created to be, I go forth today fulfilled by and giving expression to the love, wisdom, life, and abundance of God.


"Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."
- Matthew 5: 48


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers