Instagram

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

God's Name is of Everlasting Freshness


Ramanama feast is cloying to some tastes, but it is something ever fresh that gives undying sweetness to the heart that is filled with the love of God.  One single name will yield fresh sweetness and fresh joy, every time it is rolled on the tongue.  I have to tell you the things I have told you often before; for medicine has to be taken until digestion is well established.  The face has to be washed day after day.  One meal is not the end of the story; you have to eat, again and again.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers