Instagram

Friday, December 25, 2015

HOPE


"I am filled with hope,
for the presence and power of God are within me."

In any situation, there is one Presence and Power that dispels fear and doubt. Knowing that the presence and power of God is within me instills me with hope. Because I have hope, I help prepare the way for miraculous things to happen.

Hope may be a gentle nudge that guides me in the direction I need to take. Whether the situation is one in which there is a need for healing, increased abundance, or harmony in a troubled relationship, hope lifts me above the outer appearance of things to the realization that "for God all things are possible."

Nothing can extinguish the presence and power of God that glow within me. Through positive prayer and affirmation, I support God's plan for great possibilities.

"We have this hope, a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul,
a hope that enters the inner shrine behind the curtain."
- Hebrews 6:19


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers