Instagram

Monday, December 7, 2015

Judge not the Sadhana of others


Do not talk cynically about sadhaks.  What do you know of the moods and merits of a bhakta that dare pass judgment on him?  Never discuss the spiritual standards reached by others; persevere in your own path.  Be moderate in talk, sleep and food.  Never be ashamed or hesitant in singing bhajans or calling on God in prayer.  Be proud that you get the chance; be glad that your tongue is put to the best use.  The Lord is the Sun, and when His rays fall upon your heart, unimpeded by the clouds of egoism, the lotus bud therein blooms until the petals unfold their fullest.


- Baba -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers