Instagram

Sunday, December 13, 2015

REMEMBER


"God gives me the ability to remember the good."


God has given me the ability to recall memories of loved ones, not so that I can live in the past, but so that I will be blessed and uplifted now.

Although these people may have passed on to another level of existence, I can remember their faces and the events that have special meaning for me. More important, I remember that our real connection is a spiritual one which is eternal.

If my memories of people and events are not fond ones, I can begin to forgive myself and others for words that may have been said or actions that may have taken place. As I release negative thoughts, new avenues for love, understanding, and harmony open before me.

My day is made brighter through my remembrances, but each day is a fresh opportunity to create new memories.


"I will not forget you."
- Isaiah 49:15


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers