Instagram

Sunday, December 27, 2015

SERENITY


"Through God's presence within, I am calm and serene."


How can I convince myself to be calm no matter what is going on around me? The way to serenity does not come through convincing; it comes through God's presence within me.

Am I working toward overcoming some habit? I am never alone in my overcoming; God's presence within strengthens me and encourages me along the road to complete recovery. The will of God fulfills me.

If I am going to take a test, I affirm that the presence of God goes with me into the classroom or examination room. Before and during any test, I silently declare that the presence of God within me is healing life and guiding light.

Through the presence of God within, I am calm and serene.

"And he woke up and rebuked the wind and the raging waves;
they ceased, and there was a calm."
- Luke 8:24


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers