Instagram

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WHOLENESS OF LIFE


"God, who created me, is constantly renewing and restoring me."


God, the divine spirit that created me, is within me always. God's spirit is now renewing my mind. I think clearly, remembering what I need to remember and freely letting go of thoughts that would disturb me and my well-being.

God's spirit moves freely through every part of my body - renewing every function, joint and fiber. I rejoice that the ever-renewing spirit of God is quietly at work within me even as I sleep.

God's spirit is now restoring my soul to its original, pristine beauty. This restoration is one of wholeness. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body.

I am thankful that God, who created me, remains with me always and is continually restoring me. I am healthy and whole.

"He who leads me beside still waters; He restores my soul."
- Psalm 23:2-3


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers