Instagram

Thursday, January 14, 2016

ALIVE


"I am alive with the eternal life of God."


If I believe that my faculties will diminish and I will slow down as I add years to my life, I need to change my thinking. The truth is that I am made in the divine image, that I am alive with the eternal life of God.

My life may be divided into units of time which I call past, present, and future, but the foundation of my existence is in eternity. No matter what my age, I can remain youthful in outlook and spirit. I can continue to grow and learn and develop. I can be vitally alive, functioning efficiently throughout the years of my life.

I joyously affirm that I am not subject to limitation. I am a spiritual being now and always. I am flexible and adaptable. I am constantly growing in spiritual awareness, fashioning my life after the divine pattern.

"All of us... are being transformed into the same image
from one degree of glory to another."
- 2 Corinthians 3:18


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers