Instagram

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

COMMUNICATE


"I am divinely guided in keeping all lines of communication open."


I help to establish order in both personal and business relationships by keeping the lines of communication open. I can do this by projecting an air of friendliness and objectivity to my friends and co-workers. In this way, I know that the things that need to be brought out into the open will be discussed in a calm and rational manner.

Communication is also listening to what others have to say. I am open to their ideas, for I know that God speaks to and through all who are willing to listen and communicate.

Open communication with others encourages me to become more relaxed and in harmony with those around me. I am divinely guided to keeping all lines of communication open, and I am receptive to what others have to say.

"The sheep hear his voice. He calls his own sheep by name
and leads them out."
- John 10:3


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers