Instagram

Saturday, January 30, 2016

DIVINE APPOINTMENT


"This is a divine appointment day - a day of discovery and sharing blessings."


The most routine task or the most complex situation can be a divine appointment for me. Every opportunity in which I express the qualities God has given me is one that leads to greater well-being.

A chance meeting with someone may establish a mutually supportive and meaningful friendship. So I greet each person as a potential friend.

My skills and experiences can pave the way for a divine appointment with someone I can help through a particularly challenging time.

Taking a new course of action or a new class may be the beginning of a more prosperous and fulfilling job opportunity.

When I know that every day is a divine appointment day, I am eager to discover new blessings and to share my blessings with others.

"I am longing to see you so that I may share with you
some spiritual gift."
- Romans 1:11


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers