Instagram

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Eternal Sai - 173



The body, mind, senses and intellect are all negative in nature. Only the conscience is positive. Just as the microphone is useless without the current, so also are the body, mind, senses and intellect without the conscience. The conscience that exists in everyone is one and the same, just as the current that flows through different bulbs is the same. All are one. So, do not hate, harm or criticize anybody. He is a noble one, who conducts himself without hurting others and not being troubled in the process himself. True spiritual practice lies in considering every work as God's work, not merely in doing Japa or Dhyana.



(SS - April 2000, Pg 111)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers