Instagram

Thursday, January 28, 2016

GUIDANCE


"Divine love instills wisdom within me. I follow a divinely directed path."


No decision is too difficult to make when I realize that I have the wisdom of God within me. There is no misunderstanding that cannot be resolved when I allow the love of God to guide me.

In the silence of prayer, I become still and realize that the love of God is flowing throughout my being. I recognize divine love as the one true source of all the guidance I will ever need. I know that as divine order works through me, it will bring harmony to every circumstance of my life.

I give thanks to God for divine guidance, and I am grateful that it is available to me at all times. Wisdom and good judgment are mine when I follow the guidance I receive. I know that I am being divinely directed to the path that will lead me to my greatest happiness and success.

"With all wisdom and insight he has made known to us
the mystery of his will."
- Ephesians 1:8-9


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers