Instagram

Monday, January 4, 2016

ONE WITH GOD


"Knowing I am one with God fulfills the longing of my heart."


There is a great longing in the heart of all humanity to know and feel the presence of God.

In truth, no person can ever be separated from God, but still some feel that a connection must be made; they long for a reunion. Often, people go to great effort trying to fill this longing in outer ways.

The answer lies in turning to God in prayer : 'Dear God, Your love fills my heart, and I respond to that love now. My heart sings with joy, and I feel the warmth of Your Presence surrounding me softly, tenderly.

You know my hopes, my dreams, and my needs. I turn them over to You, and listen so that I may know Your wonderful will for me. Each day as I pray, I am more aware of my oneness with You. What a great feeling this is. Thank You, God.'

"The Lord is near to all who call unto Him."
- Psalm 145:18


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers