Instagram

Monday, January 25, 2016

Our Paths Crossed


Just a realization one day that people really come and go.
We can never dictate the people around us to stay just because we want them to.
They have their own lives, their own needs, their own priorities... 
We have to accept the reality that we meet and eventually will be apart. 
So the best thing we can do is to make the most of the time we're together.
Create happy memories, have more fun and love genuinely.
So when the time comes that we have to say goodbye,
It will be those happy memories that will live in our hearts,
And with a smile on our face we will be able to sigh...
Thank you Lord for letting our paths cross by...




- Author Unknown -

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers