Instagram

Sunday, January 24, 2016

YOUNG IN SPIRIT


"I am eternally young in spirit."


I am young in spirit because I am eternally one in spirit with God. I am interested in all the wonder that God created.

I am interested in the progressive unfoldment of this planet. I am interested in other people - the young and not so young - what they do and what they think.

I am young in spirit because I keep up with the times. I am open to new ideas and feel enthusiastic about new possibilities.

I am young in spirit because I maintain a joyous sense of humor and spontaneity. I smile readily, laugh heartily, and love to try my hand at something new.

I stay young in spirit because I eat wisely, exercise regularly, rest sufficiently, and pray daily. Above all, I remain young in spirit because I know that I am eternally alive in God.

"Your youth is renewed like the eagle's."
- Psalm 103:5


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers