Instagram

Thursday, February 25, 2016

DIVINE LOVE


"I am a radiating center of divine love."


Because I am a radiating center of divine love, love fills me and flows out from me to others.

Love shines in my thoughts, lifts my heart, heals my body, and fills my life. I am divinely irresistible, for love is a magnet that draws blessing after blessing to me.

I radiate love. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am a blessing to myself and others. Divine love is "a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

I love all of God's creations, seeing in each one the glory of God's spirit. I bless and encourage all who come into my life.

The radiance of divine love shines in me, for me, and through me to bless my world. I am a radiating center of divine love, and I am thankful to God for this glorious gift of love.

"This is my commandment,
that you love one another as I have loved you."
- John 15:12


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers