Instagram

Friday, February 19, 2016

GROWING AND UNFOLDING


"Each day is a new day because I am growing and unfolding."


Why is it difficult sometimes to forgive others? Is it because what they did was so unforgivable? Or is it because I have become attached to negative memories through continually thinking about them?

Releasing the past is the first step toward complete forgiveness. I can let go when I realize that the words and actions of others are responses from their own beliefs and responsibilities - not mine.

I am growing and unfolding at my own rate, in a world where no two people think or feel in exactly the same way. Knowing this, I release the need to force everything or even anything to happen the way I think it should. I am growing and unfolding, so I trust the divine order at work.

God's love assures me that, regardless of the past, there is nothing I have done that can keep me from a new beginning.

"You must forgive." - Luke 17:3


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers