Instagram

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

MY PATH


"God is my source of wisdom. I trust God to reveal right answers."


At times, my path in life may be marked by unexpected turns. These new directions, however, do not concern me. God is my source of wisdom, and I trust God to reveal the way.

God's guidance comes to me daily in the quiet of prayer. When I am quiet, I am receptive and alert to divine ideas. I follow God's guidance without resistance or doubt.

A particular way may not be the way I expected to go; but I am willing to follow where God leads me.

No matter where I go, I know that I will be blessed. God will only lead me on paths of great discovery and fulfillment. I come through every experience strengthened and enriched.

"The Lord will guide you continually,
and satisfy your needs in parched places."
- Isaiah 58:11


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers