Instagram

Thursday, February 11, 2016

NEVER ALONE


"God protects and guides me."


If ever I feel lonely or alone, there is One who will listen to me and comfort me. God will listen and respond in love and kindness.

I have only to become aware of God's presence within me to feel an overwhelming surge of warmth and love. God's presence is always within me, ready to comfort me. I know I am not alone.

If I am in a situation where I feel insecure, I affirm that God is protecting and guiding me in safe and successful ways. I am confident that I will come through this experience strengthened and renewed.

I talk to God in prayer, releasing all that concerns me. I know that God listens and then speaks to me through thoughts and ideas that clearly show me the way. I know what to do, and I have the strength to do it.

"Let me... find refuge under the shelter of your wings."
- Psalm 61:4


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers