Instagram

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

SATISFIED SOUL


"God's love satisfies every longing of my soul."


The yearning of my spiritual nature is an inner urging directing me to be fully aware of the presence of God.

And so I pray : "Thank You, God, for Your unlimited love, which feeds my soul and satisfies my every longing. I let Your love guide me today."

"A satisfied soul blesses me in all ways. I eat the right foods in the amounts needed for the nourishment of my body temple."

"My relationships are satisfying ones, for I do not seek in them what only You can give. They are enhanced as I give from a boundless wellspring of love within."

"Because my soul is satisfied with Your love, I make good use of the riches of the Kingdom. Thank You, God, for Your steadfast love, which feeds my every hunger and brings me joy and gladness all my days."

"Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love."
- Psalm 90:14


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers