Instagram

Thursday, March 10, 2016

COMMITMENT


"Through God's love in me, I am able to honor all my commitments."


Making a commitment may seem easy, but sticking to it can be a challenge. Even the most desirable new possibility requires continuing effort. If I am not ready to do my fair share of giving as well as receiving, of sharing responsibility as well as rewards, then I may not be ready to make a commitment.

Whether I seek a new job, better health, a new or renewed relationship, or greater spiritual understanding, I will receive from such a desire just what I am willing to give to it. Each day, I am sowing seeds from which I will reap a harvest of blessings.

Merely making a commitment promises me nothing. Fortunately, through God's love, I continually receive the wisdom, love, and strength to continue moving toward a worthy goal, to continue to honor all my commitments.

"Give, and it will be given to you."
- Luke 6:38


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers