Instagram

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

GOD HEALS ALL


"The love of God heals me. I am well and whole."


God heals not only the physical ills of the body but the emotional hurts of the heart and mind also. I give thanks for God's healing love, which is in my heart at this very moment, cleansing and removing all sense of injury or hurt.

In order to help God help me, I stop nurturing hurt feelings. I am willing to let go of resentments. If I should be reminded of a past hurt, I tell myself : "This has been the cause of enough suffering. I no longer give it a place in my life and thinking. The love of God sets me free from this experience and from the memory of it." I then fill my mind with the blessings that are mine from this moment on.

The love of God heals every cell of my being. My heart is filled with thanksgiving for the peace and serenity I experience.

"For he has delivered me from every trouble."
- Psalm 54:7


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers