Instagram

Monday, March 28, 2016

I AM HEALED


"I am healed by the power of the Holy Spirit."


Through the power of the Holy Spirit, my body is constantly being healed and renewed.

Divine power is within me, and it strengthens and renews me. Because this is the truth about me, I focus my attention on this inner Spirit, not on outer appearances. My mind and body are made whole and free.
I am healed by the power of the Holy Spirit. I have faith in the Holy Spirit as an undeniable healing power coursing through me at all times. Each cell, fiber, and muscle of my body works together harmoniously and efficiently.

I am healed by the power of the Holy Spirit. I feel such spontaneous joy because I know that health is mine. I am filled with peace, for I am healed by the power of the Holy Spirit.

"Do you now know that your body is a temple of the
Holy Spirit within you, which you have from God?"
- 1 Corinthians 6:19


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers