Instagram

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

LET GO, LET GOD


"I let go and let God take charge of my life."


What do I do when a problem seems unsolvable? I let go and let God show me that there is a solution.

If I am uncertain about the future or having difficulty releasing the past, I am not troubled. I know God is with me now. I let go and let God guide me in this present moment.

I let go worries or concerns about how I think something should be done and let God guide me to the best way to do it.

I do not become overwhelmed by the number of tasks before me. Rather, I let God's spirit lead me, step-by-step, to a new life of happiness and fulfillment.

God will never fail me. As I let go and let God take charge of my life, I realize that what seems to be an obstacle is, in fact, an opportunity for new blessings in disguise.

"I will never leave you or forsake you."
- Hebrews 13:5


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers