Instagram

Saturday, March 26, 2016

OPEN DOOR


"The door to new blessings stands open before me."


It may seem at times as if a door I had wished to enter has been closed to me. Perhaps I did not receive the employment I desired, a relationship has dissolved, or some other situation occurred that forced me to change direction.

At times such as these, it is important for me to reaffirm the truth : God is the only source of blessings. I live this truth by knowing that no person or circumstance can take my blessings from me. Whenever one door closes, it is a signal to me that another one - a wider one - is opening somewhere so that greater blessings will be available to me.

I can find happiness and fulfillment in spite of change, for change opens doors that I did not know existed. Change brings great opportunities for blessings when I am ready and willing to be blessed.

"Look, I have set before you an open door,
which no one is able to shut."
- Revelation 3:8


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers