Instagram

Friday, March 4, 2016

PEACE OF GOD


"The peace of God soothes my mind and emotions. I am serene."


Perhaps I have thought of myself as easily upset or disturbed by what happens to me. I am liberated from such an illusion by understanding that the peace of God can help me respond to every person and event.

Negative thoughts and feelings can stay with me only as long as I give them any attention. I choose to let the peace of God within me direct my thoughts and feelings. The power of God's peace is greater than any demands of life.

As the peace of God fills my mind and heart, I am inwardly serene and outwardly poised. Peace glows within me at all times and under all circumstances.

I let peace prevail, and in so doing, I maintain a positive attitude and a serene disposition. I meet life with grace and good humor through living every moment in the peace of God.

"Blessed are the peacemakers."
- Matthew 5:9


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers