Instagram

Saturday, March 12, 2016

RENEWED


"In silence, I am renewed."


I find rest and renewal in the silence of prayer. This is because, in prayer, I am consciously increasing my awareness of God. Prayer recharges my spiritual battery, and I am revitalized.

Each time I pray, I am immersed in divine love and peace. Any leftover tension vanishes, for I am in the presence of God. People or situations or circumstances that may have troubled me earlier no longer seem threatening. I give every concern over to God, and I trust God to take care of it all in the perfect way.

In silence, I become still and listen. God speaks to me through divinely inspired thoughts. Realizations come to me for the best ways to work through a challenge or to achieve a goal. As I turn within to the silence, God truly does renew me.

"But those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength."
- Isaiah 40:31



(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers