Instagram

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

RIGHT PLACE


"God's spirit is guiding me to my own right place."


If I take a look at who and where I am today, I may feel that I have fallen short of my aspirations and desires. If I am not using my full capacities, I might even feel that I am not in my right place.

How do I know where my right place is? My right place is the place where I feel in harmony with myself and with my world, where I am giving what I have to give in ways that bless me as I bless others.

In my right place, my life is evolving from the inside out. There is no circumstance or person who can deny my personal progress when it is the harvest of inner spiritual growth.

God has given me power and potential. Through prayer and faith, I call upon this power and potential to move into my right place. As I do, new and more abundant blessings are drawn to me.

"You guide me with your counsel."
- Psalm 73:24


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers