Instagram

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Powerful Prayer - Text


A Powerful Prayer For The Master That Rules The Heart 


 Dear Lord...
You have given to me the love to
follow truth.  That truly is the greatest
strength, the highest wealth and
the sweetest friend.  For that I thank you!
You have given to me this wonderful
life in which I can see Your love in all.  Even
though I love them from the bottom of
my heart, I know that You alone are My true love.
What can I ask from you but the well being of all.
Give Lord to all the true understanding of what is important
in life.  Let all cherish every moment as a moment with God.
You are the Savior and the Eternal
Father that receives His every child...
please save all those who have served 
and loved me. Take them to Your fold.
Let them see You as I do.  Le them hear Your
warnings and guidance as I do.  Let them do good deeds
to those who are sad, to those who are sick and old.
And if they are to misunderstand me, forgive them.
I have no one to judge... no one to hold a grudge.  I wish to
be free in Your love.  Give me the strength to
love them as You love me and all Your children.
From the time You entered my 
heart, I saw Your peace enter me.  Even
though I walk with no one, I walk
with those that wish to walk with me.
I know, O Lord, that there are no difficulties.
How can there be?  You love Your every child.
Even my enemy is only a friend that
has forgotten You.  I wish for all of those
that have forgotten You a life of God and
miracles.  Please save them as You saved me.
I cry for those who do not believe
in Your presence.  Let each of those tears
that I cry wash their sins.  Let
them realize You and the greatness
of Your truth.  And those that are good and do good
deeds, to those I wish to place my head upon
their feet.  I know that You shine through their
kindness.  I cry in joy for giving them to me.
And lastly, while the world has
forgotten that You alone are the 
Master, I wish that they see this dawn
and turn from their ways of ease to the ways of
right and kind.  Today, I awoke
to your voice that said to me
wake up!  Today is the day in which you can share
your grace that you have earned
with all.  I open my hands... my heart to all, for the Lord of the
Universe has come to you and
to me.  All can only be well
then.  It's time to awaken and serve in silence.
The golden moments of peace are ahead.
Walk with the Lord.  Walk and be good
to all his children.


The Lord's assurance to all those who read this prayer :

And those that shall read this
prayer over and over again I will
protect them... Give them wisdom.  Grant them
success.  Stand by them.
Hold them above perils.  Make
them stronger than any fear.  Give them
the strength to do what is right.  Make them
smile in all their lives.  Grace them with
a Godward mind and take them to the land
where the golden sun of truth shines...


OM SAI RAM



(Shared by Mrs Seema M Dewan): 

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers