Instagram

Sunday, April 24, 2016

A Powerful Prayer



Sai Ram and lots of love,

Baba once said, "Don't think even for a moment that I will ever leave you......My love is beyond your understanding......I am always with you.....And no one can ever come between My children and Me.....Give all your troubles to Me.....Don't fear that this may happen and that....Everything is in My Hands....There is nothing impossible for Me.....Know that I know all and be at rest...Be confident that I will save you.....I will protect you....I will give you the very best.....Your devotion is the current that lights up the world of God before you....Be immersed in your thought of Me.....Don't waste time in thinking fearful thoughts....in speaking unkind words of others...in doing selfish deeds....Know and recognize that you bathe in My truth and love......Shine brilliantly and light up the lives of all wherever you go....Don't get disappointed when your plans do not emerge the way you thought it would......Place yourself in My Hands.....Be  brave and wait until My will unfolds the Master plan for you......Be simple.....Be happy....Be courageous......The world of God cannot be gained the easy way....You have to train your mind to honor and obey the laws of truth.....You have to bend before the guidance and the patience of the great saints that came and silently bore the pains inflicted upon them by their own brothers.....You have to learn to depend on your own inner voice and you must not follow the traitors that declare themselves to be the chosen ones of the Lord.....God declares Himself to each one on His own......Do not entangle yourselves in the evils of serving those that wish to take away your right to be free......I am with you....I was always there.....And  I always will be......."

May God be with each of you.....May His strength give you the courage to face the present with pure love.....The Lord never left us......The moment you think of Him.....The moment you pray to Him He shall stand before you......I am sharing with you a prayer that will give all of us the grace to be able to feel the presence of our dear Lord instantly.......My love to each one of you....

Sai Ram and May Bhagawan be with you
Seema M Dewan

http://theblessedlordspeaks.com/Powerful%20Prayer.html

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers