Instagram

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

BLESSING OTHERS


“I bless others by knowing that the presence of God is within them.”

When I think of the people who have helped me the most along the way, I am reminded of those who saw something in me that I was unable to see in myself. These caring individuals, because of their faith in God working through me, helped me to have confidence in myself. My heart is filled with gratitude for each of these people.

As I think about them, I am reminded that life is about caring and sharing and that we are meant to be helpmates to one another. I pray that this day I will be a special blessing to others as I behold the presence of God in them.

Throughout this day, I will pay special attention and know when to offer words of encouragement or comfort. Seeing the greater good in others and giving expression to that good not only blesses others but also blesses me.

“You will be a blessing.”
- Genesis 12:2


(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers