Instagram

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

BODY TEMPLE


"I bless my body in prayer, and my body blesses me."


Within me, there is healing power that is unlimited in possibility and divine in source. I bless my body in prayer, and my body blesses me with strength, health, and wholeness.

My body is a temple for the Holy Spirit that dwells within me. From the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, I am filled with strength and energy. Every fiber of my being vibrates with life and energy. I feel recharged and revitalized, for I am being renewed every moment.

I give thanks for the beauty and wonder that make up my body - for the tremendous feats that it accomplishes daily, for the divine energy that it houses. I bless my body and my body blesses me with health. I rejoice, for I am vitally alive!

"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you,
which you have from God?"
- 1 Corinthians 6:19


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Total Pageviews

Followers