Instagram

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

BREATHE


“I breathe fully, taking in the energy of life.”

There is something I can do to sustain and enhance the quality of my life that is easy to do – and it is free! I simply pause in whatever I am doing and breathe deeply and evenly.

Do I need to make an important decision, offer loving support to a friend, or release the tension of my day? I focus on God’s presence within me, take a deep breath, and release it. Then I am ready to do what I need to do.

Any time I feel tired, I sit back for a moment, breathe deeply, and fill my body with life-giving energy. Feeling refreshed, I continue with my day.

Each breath of life not only energizes me but also reminds me of God’s constant care and provision for me.

“The God who made the world and everything in it…
gives to all mortals life and breath and all things.”

- Acts 17:24-25

(From : 'Daily Word' by Colleen Zuck)
Copyright reserved by the Author

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers