Instagram

Sunday, April 3, 2016

COMMUNICATION


"I trust God to direct my words and actions."


How many times have I missed the true meaning in another's words simply because I was not really listening? And how many times have I been misunderstood for the very same reason?

Communication is an important part of every aspect of my life. In my relationships with others at work and at home, the success of the commitment may be determined by how well people communicate.

I learn to be a better communicator when I let God's loving spirit direct me. When I listen to others, I listen in love. I rely on God - not appearances - to show me the true meaning of someone's words or actions.

Trusting in God, I need never fear that I will be misunderstood. I am inspired to do and say the right things at just the right time.

"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go."
- Psalm 32:8


(From : 'Daily Word' magazine by Silent Unity, a world wide prayer ministry)

O LORD, TAKE MY LOVE

O Lord, take my love, and let it flow in fullness of devotion to Thee;
O Lord, take my hands, and let them work incessantly for Thee;
O Lord, take my soul, and let it be merged in One with Thee;
O Lord, take my mind and thoughts, and let them be in tune with Thee;
O Lord, take my everything, and let me be an instrument to work for Thee.

***Click on the above picture to watch the video on 'PRECIOUS MOMENTS WITH BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

***Click on the above picture to read my story on 'THE DAY I MET MY LORD, BHAGAVAN SRI SATHYA SAI BABA'

Baba & I 峇峇与我' - Interview with Sister Adeline Teh (Malaysia)

Interview by Souljourns

Total Pageviews

Followers